LUX&ASA is a photo, film and event location in the East Berlin district of Lichtenberg. On 300 m² the studio offers space for creative development. The loft with three window fronts has retained its industrial charm while offering the necessary basic technical equipment for photo and video shoots of all types (people, fashion, music, etc.) and film projects. Furthermore, the venue can host meetings, workshops and seminars.
The studio was designed with great attention to detail from an industrial ruin. LUX&ASA is a unique, comfortable space that supports its visitors and customers in creative work.
In addition to underfloor heating, we have a powerful wood-burning stove that provides cozy warmth and creates a special atmosphere. Like the ceiling, our cove is 5.50 m high, 6 m wide and extends 7 m deep into the room - there is enough space on the right and left for elaborate lighting setups.
Furthermore, we have a symmetrical 100 Mbit fiber optic line for fast uploads and downloads of production data. The studio is fully equipped with a kitchen, make-up area, two toilets and a shower as well as a separate room, which can be used as a production office or dressing room.
- 300 m² studio
- numerous tripods for free use
- gas-powered underfloor heating
- 5,50 m ceiling height
- 5.50 m x 7 m coving
- Symmetrical 100 Mbit fiber optic line
- Make-up / styling area
- Green electricity from the in-house solar system (16A & 32A)
- two WCs, shower
- Kitchen with dining area and induction stove
- beverage service (optionally bookable)
- 9 kW Chief wood stove for campfire romance
- 25 m² second level with sofa for topshots
- heavy duty crane with cage for heavy equipment (optionally bookable)
- up to three parking spaces available directly in front of the studio (optionally bookable)
Daily rent rate Commercial: 950 €
Daily rental rate Editorial & Free Projects: on request
Long-term rental: on request
The rental pricing is per day and is based on a minimum rental period of 10 hours. Overtime from the 11th hour will be charged at 10% of the daily rent.
A cleaning fee is included in the daily rent rate. Further, a heating fee during winter is included in the daily rent rate, too.
All pricing net. VAT may apply.